Saturday 15 September 2001

Luton - UK Afghan Heroin base camp

I live in and around Luton and have written extensively about the local Pakistani Muslim control of the Heroin & Crack cocaine drug trade which is being used to destroy my community and make Islam vast sums of money in the process that is then turned back into other forms of Jihad (Holy war) against us.

I now live with a death threat aimed at me by a large local Pakistani Muslim drug gang because I helped the police have one of their Jihad fighters arrested. Due to fact based police corruption (as confrimed by a DCI) my name ended up in the hands of the Pakistani Muslim drug barons and to this day nothing has been done about it, I was just left to deal with my life and death situation on my own.

I mentioned in one of my articles that people travel from all over the country to Luton because of the purity of the Heroin here. Thanks to Drakes drum there is now evidence to back up my claim after 5 men were arrested and sentenced to over 60 years for their conspiracy to supply the drug in the UK.

These 5 individuals were caught with 6 kilo's of Heroin which is no small amount which was collected from a Pakistani Muslim from Luton and transported to Sheffield.

I hope that other people can also see the connection between Islam's Jihad against Britain and the supply of Heroin from Afghanistan.

Five men convicted of conspiracy to supply heroin at Sheffield Crown Court last week have been sentenced to over sixty years in prison.

Asif Younas, Bakish Khan, Niaz Khan, Sajid Rasul and Ilyas Hanif were charged following the arrest of Ilyas Hanif in August last year as he drove back to Sheffield from Luton, having collected from Rasul six kilograms of heroin, with an estimated street value of £330,000.

Mobile phone records and surveillance evidence showed that the five men had been in regular phone contact for several days before the pick up in Luton on 31 August and Rasul had met Niaz Khan, Younas and Bakish Khan in Sheffield the day before the transaction.

Heroin is Al Qaeda's Golden Sword because they are destroying Our society with it and making themselves wealthy in the process which is ploughed into extending their Kingdom and back into Jihad.

full report at
Drakes drum.

I Hope and Pray for the sake of Our communities and country that this area of Moslem wealth and non-Moslem destruction within Britain will be stamped out. I for one would have no problem helping stamp it out as I have shown by my actions so far even though the local police stitched me up and then left me on my own to deal with my death threat.

If the police cannot deal with this murderous civil and social disobedience then who will?

LionHeart


Frontpage of blog

Post:-
God speaks and confirms my words – Civil War
Post:-
Luton & Dunstable Pakistani Moslem threat
Post:-
Dunstable – Death threat & The Al Qaeda connection
Post:-
A Warning to the Dunstable community
Post:-
A Warning to the Dunstable community – THE PROOF
Post:-
Al Qaeda’s Luton ‘Emir’ – A.K.A The Boss
Post:-
Allah’s Luton militia – Civil War
Post:-
Al Qaeda’s silent mobile army – The Luton Taxi cartel
Post:-
The Khan mafia up to their old tricks
Post:-
Dunstable takeover – Islamic Kingdom building
Post:-
Luton & Dunstable Reality ‘Check’
Post:- Ivinghoe Beacon
Post:-
What are You?
Post:- Extremist, Islamaphobic, Racist or Realist?
Post:-
You’re an Extremist!
Post:- The Epitome of a Moslem where I live
Post:-
Prophetic picture of Truth – British Lions and Moslem Traitors
Post:-
Pakistani Moslem’s in Dunstable
Post:-
Islamic Extremism free to reign in Luton
Post:- Broken Arrow
Post:-
The source of Islam’s ‘Elixir’ of Jihad
Post:-
Moslem masters use schoolboy mule
Post:-
In their own words - Heroin
Post:-
Luton – Hub for International Islamic Terrorists
Post:- Luton – UK Afghan Heroin base camp
Post:-
My local Conservative MP & Heroin
Post:-
Islamic Terrorism – All roads lead to Luton
Post:-
More proof – Moslem Law student’s Heroin Jihad
Post:-
Terrorism’s DRUG money
Post:-
Luton Drug’s bust – Operation irradiate
Post:-
Drugs: Triple murder near to Luton & Dunstable
Post:-
The Heroin trail & The koran
Post:-
What more can I say or do?
Post:-
Julie Cox – Bedfordshire Police
Post:- My Political stance


E-mail: lutonlionheart@gmail.com

No comments: