Saturday, 15 September 2001

A Warning to the Dunstable community - THE PROOF

First posted: 03/05/07

The people of Dunstable should be proud of their local Newspaper the Dunstable Gazette for communicating important news of the day to the community and not holding back when speaking the truth.

Please click on the picture below to see the title of this weeks front page.


Please click on the picture below to read the article.

I have written several articles over the past few months detailing the threat my community faces from the Moslem Kingdom of Luton and the army of Jihad soldiers coming out from there who are conducting Holy War against my community and country (the links are at the bottom of this post for you to read).

This week has seen the trial and conviction of one of Britain's biggest legal cases concerning the
biggest bomb plot in British history. It was no surprise to find that one of those convicted of this plot was from Luton and had spent time studying at Dunstable college and even worked as a taxi driver in in Our town, driving Our women and children around before going on to plan and plot mass murder on an unimaginable scale.

'Monster in the making' is an ideal title for the Dunstable gazette's article on this suicidal psychopathic Moslem beast from Luton who planned atrocious acts of mass murder against innocent British non-Moslems all in the cause of the devil 'Allah'. Please click this link to view his police interview - Dunstable Today

To those people who live around Luton & Dunstable that are concerned about the Islamic Kingdom in Our midst, who are conducting Jihad (Holy War) against Our communities, I would say one thing - Open your eyes to see how many more taxi drivers there are who are driving around Our communities who look exactly like this Al Qaeda operative with the religious garb and big bushy beard - you really think that these people like you? Inside themselves they think exactly how this Luton monster thinks because it is how Islam teaches them to think towards non-Moslems, exactly the same way as the suicidal Moslem psychopaths of 7/7 think.

There are many many more of these Al Qaeda operatives waiting in the wings in Luton ready to fall into line and carry out acts of War for Islam against the innocent people of Britain.

Please take a read of these articles to see exactly what is happening on the ground where I live and I pray that God will provide a National Newspaper with a bit of backbone who is willing to report on the desperate situation my community is in with the continual degradation of society by these Pakistani Moslems who are conducting Jihad for Allah, the false prophet Mohamed and now their Commander in chief Osama bin laden against my country (if there is I have as many witness's as you need from all walks of life).

Political correctness must go out of the window when Our Nation is at stake.

A Warning to the Dunstable community

Declaration of War - Luton the frontline

Heroin - The Golden Sword of Jihad

Luton - UK Afghan Heroin Base camp

Allah's Luton Militia - Civil War

Dunstable - Death threat & the Al Qaeda connection

The Wolves are on the loose

The Epitome of Islam in Luton

Ivinghoe Beacon is Alight

Muslim contempt for the food they feed the dirty Kuffar

I hope that the people of Dunstable do not need more proof to the danger that has kicked their door down and is now plundering their community, and that the men of the community decide to stand up for their women and children before it is too late because at the moment I seem to be the only one standing bar the non-corrupt police who Our community must salute for being on the frontline trying to protect us with their hands tied behind their backs.

The longer this is left then the worse it is going to get.

In His service

LionHeart


Frontpage of blog

Post:-
God speaks and confirms my words – Civil War
Post:-
Luton & Dunstable Pakistani Moslem threat
Post:-
Dunstable – Death threat & The Al Qaeda connection
Post:-
A Warning to the Dunstable community
Post:-
A Warning to the Dunstable community – THE PROOF
Post:-
Al Qaeda’s Luton ‘Emir’ – A.K.A The Boss
Post:-
Allah’s Luton militia – Civil War
Post:-
Al Qaeda’s silent mobile army – The Luton Taxi cartel
Post:-
The Khan mafia up to their old tricks
Post:-
Dunstable takeover – Islamic Kingdom building
Post:-
Luton & Dunstable Reality ‘Check’
Post:- Ivinghoe Beacon
Post:-
What are You?
Post:- Extremist, Islamaphobic, Racist or Realist?
Post:-
You’re an Extremist!
Post:- The Epitome of a Moslem where I live
Post:-
Prophetic picture of Truth – British Lions and Moslem Traitors
Post:-
Pakistani Moslem’s in Dunstable
Post:-
Islamic Extremism free to reign in Luton
Post:- Broken Arrow
Post:-
The source of Islam’s ‘Elixir’ of Jihad
Post:-
Moslem masters use schoolboy mule
Post:-
In their own words - Heroin
Post:-
Luton – Hub for International Islamic Terrorists
Post:- Luton – UK Afghan Heroin base camp
Post:-
My local Conservative MP & Heroin
Post:-
Islamic Terrorism – All roads lead to Luton
Post:-
More proof – Moslem Law student’s Heroin Jihad
Post:-
Terrorism’s DRUG money
Post:-
Luton Drug’s bust – Operation irradiate
Post:-
Drugs: Triple murder near to Luton & Dunstable
Post:-
The Heroin trail & The koran
Post:-
What more can I say or do?
Post:-
Julie Cox – Bedfordshire Police
Post:- My Political stance


E-mail: lutonlionheart@gmail.com

27 comments:

uiyui said...

If you are looking wow power leveling, buy wow gold,warcraft gold as well as WOW Power Leveling and World Of wow levelingWhen you need someone to listen,FFXI Gil, I'll be there. When you need a hug, cheap FFXI Gil,I'll be there. When you need someone to hold your hand, I'll be there. When you need someone to wipe your tears, guess what? I'll be there. William Shakespeare

feilin said...

My friends like to play it and buy aoc gold. If you have money to buy age of conan gold, you will find it is very useful. Earning conan gold is not so hard. Try your best and then you can get it. I buy cheap aoc gold, just because I like it. So simple the aoc money is.
I am so happy to get some aion kina from my friends. They know I need aion online kina, they give me. So I always can get some aion gold from my friends. I buy aion kina with my spare money. It makes me happy that I can still earn some cheap aion kina.

said...

You know ,I have some priston tale Gold, and my friend also has some
priston tale Money, do you kouw they have the same meaning,I just want to
buy priston tale Gold, because there are many
cheap priston tale Gold.
You know ,I have some shadow of legend Gold, and my friend also has some
sol gold, do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
shadow of legend money,I just want to
buy shadow of legend Gold, because there are many
cheap shadow of legend Gold.

xhsjsss said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some mabinogi gold,he usually can win a lot of cheap mabinogi,then he let his friends all have some mabinogi money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the buy mabinogi gold,they usually mabinogi online gold together.
It is the LOTRO Gold which make me very happy these days, my brother says Lord Of The Rings Gold is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually buy some buy LOTRO Gold to start his game and most of the time he will win the cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold back

xxmy said...

Weekends to people ig2tmean that they can have a two-day wowgold4europe good rest. For example, people [url=http://www.gameusd.org ]gameusd[/url]can go out to enjoy themselves or get meinwowgold together with relatives and friends to talk with each storeingame other or watch interesting video tapes with the speebie whole family.
Everyone spends agamegold weekends in his ownmmofly way. Within two days, some people can relax themselves by listening to music, reading novels, or watching ogeworld films. Others perhaps are more active by playing basketball, wimming or mmorpgvip dancing. Different people have different gamesavor relaxations.
I often spend weekends withoggsale my family or my friends. Sometimes my parents take me on a visit to their old friends. Sometimesgamersell I go to the library to study or borrow some books to mmovirtex gain much knowledge. I also go to see various exhibition to broaden rpg trader my vision. An excursion to seashore or mountain resorts is my favorite way of spending weekends. Weekends are always enjoyable for me.

陈凯燕 said...

Do you know 2moons dil? I like it. My brother often goes to the internet bar to buy 2moons gold and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these 2moon dil with his friend. I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy 2moons dil and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found cheap 2moons gold was so cheap.

陈凯燕 said...

Do you know 2moons dil? I like it. My brother often go to the internet bar to buy 2moons gold and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these 2moon dil with his friend. I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy 2moons dil and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found cheap 2moons gold was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

陈凯燕 said...

Do you know dofus kama? I like it. My brother often goes to the internet bar to buy kamas and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these cheap kamas with his friend. I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many dofus gold and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found buy dofus kamas was so cheap.

筱娅 said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use kal geons to play, and you can also borrow kal gold from other players? But you can buy kal online geons, or you will lose the choice if you do not have kal online gold. If you get kalonline Geons, you can continue this game.

筱娅 said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use shadow of legend Gold to play, and you can also borrow sol gold from other players? But you can buy shadow of legend Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap shadow of legend Gold. If you get shadow of legend Gold money, you can continue this game.

筱娅 said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use Tales Of Pirates gold to play, and you can also borrow Tales Of Pirates money from other players? But you can buy Tales Of Pirates Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap Tales Of Pirates gold. If you get it, you can continue this game.

dongmei said...

Do you know seal cegel? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sealonline cegel and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these seal online cegel with his friends. I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap seal cegeland play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found buy seal online cegelwas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

dongmei said...

Do you know latale online gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy latale gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these latale money with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy latale online gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found cheap latale gold was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

dongmei said...

I am so happy to get some Aion gold from my friends. They know I need Aion KINA, they give me. So I always can get some Aion china gold from my friends. I Aion China kina with my spare money. It makes me happy that I can still earn some Aion chinese gold.

dongmei said...

I am so happy to get some Aion gold from my friends. They know I need Aion KINA, they give me. So I always can get some Aion china gold from my friends. I Aion China kina with my spare money. It makes me happy that I can still earn some Aion chinese gold.

jenny said...

Without thinking I buy some runescape gold . I use some buy runescape and want to find a good group. We often buy rs gold together on Monday. As if it is a rule. I think it is the real friendship. runescape money is already become the essential thing in my life. So I will introduce my friends have the cheap rs gold , we can be consist of a group, it must be very interesting.

jenny said...

Remembered the first time I played the game and bought wonderland Gold , it is about two years. Since the first day I bought wonderland online Gold , we should know that the day will come sooner or later. And I will not leave my wonderland money . My friends forever, even though I will leave you one day, I will remember you forever. At that time, I was a naive; I must used money to buy wonderland Gold , as that I would not depend on myself. But I was not regret to buy cheap wonderland online Gold . It is just a way bring me to the success.

jenny said...

Rom Gold is my object when I play this new and beautiful Wonderland Online Game. I found that some place need to pay for Runes of Magic Gold , and this place is full of attractions. You can go to buy Rom Gold to take your tent with you when you are traveling around the WL world. I like her bright mind, so that we can make more Runes of Magic money with her bright mind. Invite your friends with cheap Runes of Magic Gold to relax for a minute of peace and quiet after a long quest.

kutyhgvd said...

I am so happy to get some maple mesos and the mesos is given by my close friend who tells me that the cheap mesos is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should maplestory mesos with the spare money and I gain some maple story mesos from other players.

kutyhgvd said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some mabinogi gold,he usually can win a lot of cheap mabinogi,then he let his friends all have some mabinogi money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the buy mabinogi gold,they usually mabinogi online gold together.

kutyhgvd said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some Perfect World Gold,he usually can win a lot of Buy Perfect World Gold,then he let his friends all have some Perfect World Silver,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the Perfect World money,they usually cheap Perfect World Gold together. And get more fun from the pw gold.

li said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more aoc gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and conan gold can make you happy.You can change a lot age of conan gold for play games. And you will enjoy yourself at the sametime. Playing online games can make much cheap aoc gold. Come and have a try. You will feel a different feeling. And you can aoc money do what you want to do in the online game.

li said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more FFXI Gil. Do you want to have a try? Come on and FFXI gold can make you happy. You can change a lot Final Fantasy XI gold for play games. Playing online games can make much buy FFXI Gil. And you will be happy at the same time. And you can use the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold do what you want to do in the online game.

li said...

Do you know that the knight gold, and do you want to know? In the game many players need the knight noah to up their levels. so they often search where can buy the knight online gold, I think our website is your choice. Many friends told me that in here can knight online noah, and you will also practice your online games skills. So i hope more and more players come here to buy the cheap knight gold.

Bruce said...

Today,we are proud to announce the launch of the new wedding support service sell ffxi gil,packed with features sure to sell ffxi gils delight adventurers across Vana'diel looking to exchange eternal vows with their beloved!Responding to player demands for greater customization,the new service will grant brides and grooms freedom in choosing location,timing,dialogue,and sell Final Fantasy XI Gil more for their ceremony,allowing them to create a truly memorable event all their own.Information on all the features,including in-game sell ffxi gil item vendors and wedding certificates,can be found on the new wedding support site,so head on over sell ffxi gils and get started planning the wedding of your dreams sell Final Fantasy XIGil!

gaohui said...

Natürlich, was thomas sabo charm auch immer Ihr thomas sabo anhänger Alter, müssen Sie thomas sabo charms reduziert berücksichtigen den Hals, während thomas sabo charms günstig Sie Ihre Art Perlenkette zu halten. Für thomas sabo anhänger günstig einen kürzeren Hals sollten Sie Perlenketten thomas sabo anhänger billig zwei Zentimeter unterhalb des thomas sabo 2010 Schlüsselbeins, um Ihren Hals thomas sabo reduziert länger thomas sabo shop aussehen.

gaohui said...

Please remember which thomas sabo charms theres little regulation thomas sabo jewellery relating to two months thomas sabo uk earnings to order snowflake thomas sabo rings necklaces!Furthermore, you thomas sabo watch have to decide what kind thomas sabo watches of snowflake charms you need thomas sabo wholesale to invest in. Pendants incredibly thomas sobo bracelets famous, specially those that has sabo jewellery reliable diamond features. You thomas charm bracelets should get a teeny splash thomas sabo rings of color, perhaps with thomas sabo watch blue, green, or bubbly thomas sabo watches tinted gemstones to help distinction thomas sabo wholesale with your white.Platnium and even white gold will be thomas sobo bracelets the gold and silver of choice for most of such pendants, maybe by more information on stone chop system to include thomas sabo charm far more luster for an already glowing durant.And dont overlook earrings!